zThe Music Handbook Level 3 has been developed so that any teacher can teach music in school, even those without any music experience.
A video showing a lesson from Jolly Music Level 3 can be seen here
In this video, Jolly Music Author Cyrilla Rowsell leads the children in an activity based around the song Row, Boys, Row. The children learn about singing in canon, and use solfa as they develop their understanding of key musical concepts.
The Music Handbook Level 3 builds on the skills the children learned at Level 1 & 2, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Builds on the work begun at Beginnerâ€™s level and Level 1 and 2
- Includes four rhymes and 25 songs, including lots of old favourites
- Reinforces the childrenâ€™s knowledge of pitch names and handsigns and introduces lots of new rhythms
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
- The Handbook has 212 pages and includes seven CDs with all teaching and song tracks
- Suitable for children aged 7-10 who have completed Level 2
For an overview of Jolly Music go to http://jollylearning.co.uk/overview-about-jolly-music/
The Music Handbook - Level 3
- Product Code: 9781844142651
- Availability: In Stock