WAS $50 NOW $25.
A teacher's toolkit of instant writing activities written by Glynis Hannell 2009
Spotlight on Writing offers teachers a wide variety of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend all pupils' writing skills.
This extremely practical resource provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written specifically with the inclusive classroom in mind.
The wide variety of exercises encourages pupils to think about writing and to develop skills in writing facts and information, creative writing and editing, whilst building confidence and motivation. Teachers can use this book to develop a flexible inclusive approach, comprising individualised materials and opportunities for extended practice.
All the books in this series:
- Promote effective intervention and inclusion strategies for teachers and teaching assistants
- Provide materials that are solidly grounded in an understanding of how children learn and the particular difficulties of children with special needs.
- Stimulate discussion and interaction
- Can be used as part of an individual or small group learning programme for a child with special needs
- Provide 'whole class' materials that can also engage older children or those with a higher level of achievement
- Offer teachers quick, fun activities that never require additional resources, special materials or preparation.
Spotlight on Writing
- Product Code: 9780415473088
- Availability: In Stock