WAS $50 NOW $25.
A teacher's toolkit of instant language activities written by Glynis Hannell 2009
Spotlight on Language offers teachers a wide variety of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend all pupils' language skills.
This extremely practical resource provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written specifically with the inclusive classroom in mind.
All the books in this series:
- Promote effective intervention and inclusion strategies for teachers and teaching assistants
- Provide materials that are solidly grounded in an understanding of how children learn and the particular difficulties of children with special needs.
- Stimulate discussion and interaction
- Can be used as part of an individual or small group learning programme for a child with special needs
- Provide 'whole class' materials that can also engage older children or those with a higher level of achievement
- Offer teachers quick, fun activities that never require additional resources, special materials or preparation.
Spotlight on Language
- Product Code: 9780415473118
- Availability: In Stock