PLEASE NOTE: The Site License is for installation of Word Q on school owned devices only.
WordQ 5 supports primary and secondary students by offering practical strategies that take advantage of state-of-the-art word prediction, speech feedback, proofreading, enhanced topical web searches, and other unique technologies. This supports current UDL environments recognizing the importance of pedagogy and integration of assistive technology.
Teachers/instructors can focus on helping students work and learn more independently—making them effective writers in the long run.
Key Features and Benefits
- Advanced word prediction helps with spelling and grammar using three levels of vocabulary with a background prediction dictionary of 80,000 linguistically aligned words and phrases appropriate for elementary and secondary schools; profanity and bias-free.
- Easy-to-use interface supports offline writing across desktop applications.
- High-quality speech feedback allows students to hear what they write in a clear and pleasant voice to immediately capture mistakes independently.
- Proofreading mode guides students to readily find and correct spelling and grammar mistakes.
- NEW Dynamic topics with integrated ThoughtQ technology helps students research and write about an unfamiliar topic.
- NEW (Windows only) Speech recognition with integrated SpeakQ technology supports students who have difficulty with conventional dictation software *
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: 2-core 1GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Disk: 2GB free space
- OS: Windows 7 and up / macOS 10.13 and up
WordQ 5 Site Licence
- Product Code: 32212
- Availability: In Stock