The Dyscalculia Assessment is a tool for investigating pupils' numeracy abilities. It is designed to inform a personalised teaching programme for individuals or small groups of pupils who have difficulties with numbers.
This fully revised and updated second edition features a brand new design, making the step-by-step assessment even easier to navigate and use, with a suggested script for each stage of the investigation running alongside the photocopiable assessment sheets.
This book also includes:
- an introduction to dyscalculia and other co-occurring conditions
- guidance on how to conduct the assessment, including tips on behaviours to watch out for
- information on the equipment needed and how to use it
- instructions on how to interpret the results of each stage of the assessment and how to produce a personalised teaching plan
- games and activities to engage the pupils and reinforce literacy skills
The guide is ideal for use with primary school children, but can easily be adapted for older students, and is invaluable for SSOs, educational psychologists, and teachers keen to suppor students with numeracy difficulties in their class.
The Dyscalculia Assessment
- Product Code: 9781408193716
- Availability: In Stock