Authors: Dr Jack Bana, Ms Linda Marshall and Dr Paul Swan
This is a new publication by these well-known authors, suitable for both teachers and parents.
The content of this book is linked to the Australian Curriculum in Mathematics, and designed for students to pursue very interesting maths topics that are often missed in standard classroom lessons.
- There are 17 separate topics, each with a detailed coverage.
- Every topic has worksheets that can be copied for students.
- Answers are provided for all worksheets.
- Topics span a wide range of interests and difficulty levels.
- Topics are ideal for extension work, as well as in motivating classroom lessons.