A guide for parents, caregivers and early learning educators, with advice through child development stages, early communication skills, creating a positive learning environment, introducing literacy through fun activities, and taking them from pre-reading through to reading, plus writing for beginners.
This book teaches:
- The mental and physical developmental stages of your preschool child, and how to encourage their experiences and growth.
- How to introduce the beginning stages of communication and literacy
- How to create stimulating learning environments, including choosing different types of toys and appropriate books to read to them.
- How to know when your child is ready to begin learning how to read.
- How to introduce and develop their early reading and writing abilities.
- Activities and games to encourage all areas of development and learning.
Preschool Literacy Made Simple: 0-5 years
- Product Code: 41660A
- Availability: In Stock