Professional Development Day for SPELD SA Tutors
BOOKINGS CLOSE TUESDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
Presenters: Madhavi Nawana Parker, Sandy Russo, Kerry Williams, Jacqui Edwards, Adrian Belperio, Damian Borda
Consistency, high standards, current methods, and good business practice are important to maintain and develop. This event will give you 6 hours of Professional Development to maintain your Teacher Registration.
The day will be practical and hands on, providing opportunities to network with fellow tutors, exchange notes and add to your own toolkit.
You play an important role in the lives of many children. Come together and support each other, share a story, and see the impact that you have.
The Professional Development Day includes:
- Tutoring with SPELD SA – Professional standards and expectations
- Professional business practices including reporting and responsibilities
- Presentation of our new SPELD SA Phonic Readers by Jacqui Edwards
- Why am I here? An opportunity to reflect on why we do what we do
- Confident Minds Concepts – presented by Madhavi Nawana Parker
- What resources do we have access to and how can they be used?
- Executive function practicalities, skills and strategies - presented by Jan Daly
(Please note due to the ongoing nature of COVID-19, event changes will be notified by email)
Cost: $75.00 - includes morning tea and lunch (please advise of any food allergies email@example.com)
Date: Tuesday 28 September 2021
Time: 9:00am- 3:30pm Registrations from 8:30am
Venue: The Arkaba, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton