WAS $40 NOW $25.
Teaching metacognitive strategies is a contemporary blackline master series that methodically and creatively teaches students the skills and strategies needed for effective comprehension.
Book A is intended for use with students aged 5-6 years.
These strategies have been defined as:
- Understanding words
- Finding information
- Identifying the main idea
- Cause and effect
- Fact or opinion
- Point of view
- Original and varied texts, customised to suit the strategy being highlighted
- Skills and strategies specifically taught using explicitly modelled as well as supported examples and activities
- A student â€˜testâ€™ page, where students apply the particular strategy being taught â€“ suitable for assessment purposes
- Background notes and information for each strategy, to assist the teacher and to give the activities the widest possible application
- Answers where necessary
Teaching Comprehension Strategies - Book A
- Product Code: 9781741265224
- Availability: Out Of Stock