The Music Handbook has been developed so that any teacher can teach music in school, even those without any music experience.
The following lesson demonstrates a beginners lesson in the classroom.
A sample lesson from Jolly Music Beginners Level - Rain is Falling Down. This lesson takes on a question-and-answer format and the children are expected to follow visual cues in order to learn their part in the song.
- 30 clear structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Photocopiable child assessment record
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Puppet templates
- The Handbook has 144 pages and includes six CDs with all teaching and performance tracks.
- Beginners level suitable for ages 4-7
For an overview of Jolly Music go to http://jollylearning.co.uk/overview-about-jolly-music/
The Music Handbook - Beginners
- Product Code: 9781844141128
- Availability: Out Of Stock